It is a beautiful, sunny day and I am enjoying the view of good O’ Kansas out here in the country, about 25 miles out from the city. There was so much wheat building on top of the bounds of the fields. As I step out closer to the plains and fields of wheat, I could smell and taste the wheat. The wheat is in a variety of different colors. Some of the wheat were green and the tips of it were turning a dark red color with a little bit of orange. The wind built a strong gust, blowing the wheat causing it to lean over towards the east. It was such a nice day, I couldn’t help but to admire everything I saw outside. The sky was filled with white, fluffy clouds, mounting over one another. Tiny sun flowers were growing along the side of the rigid, dirt road. The barn and water tower is slightly covered by tall, bushy trees. You can see several different types of birds, flying around. There are Robins, Blue Jays, Cardinals, and Sparrows. You can hear Wood Peckers pecking there beaks at the trees. The sounds out here in the country are peaceful and you could just fall asleep right out there. Being away from the city brings your mind at ease and no worries. In the city, it is loud; you can here the ambulance’s sirens all the time, traffic moving and people everywhere. Out in the country, you hear the wind roaring across the plains, the tree leaves ruffling around, and birds singing. As the day starts to end, the sun starts to set. The sun set is a breath taking view. The sun slowly moves down from the horizon, looking like a painting of red, orange and yellow erasing away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really liked your essay about Kansas. It seems very peaceful out there. That is a great picture too.
Post a Comment